The Diamond Package is for you if you want to be showcased at the top of your game for higher paid, more competitive positions. Together with all the tools you need to secure your dream interview, you’ll be armed with new job interviewing skills plus a customised post-interview Thank You E-Note to increase your success rate.
Professional Resume: Do you have a clearly defined goal but need a professional resume that reflects your expertise? We will create your powerful, branded, keyword optimised executive resume, focusing on your key achievements and contributions to demonstrate the value you can bring to an organisation.
Cover Letter: Cover letters are often overlooked as an unimportant aspect of a job application. This is simply not true – cover letters are vital as they establish all-important rapport with the prospective employer and effectively communicate your personal brand whilst highlighting some of your key achievements and strengths.
E-Note: A cut and refined version of the traditional cover letter, perfectly suited to today’s digital age. The E-Note gets straight to the point and eliminates unnecessary information; it’s just a third to a half a page and appears in the body of your email to the hiring authority, guaranteeing it will be seen and you’re effectively selling yourself before any attachments are even opened.
LinkedIn Profile Update/Development: LinkedIn can help you effectively position yourself in the competitive job market, network with like-minded people in your industry, and apply for advertised jobs through an online database. You may even be headhunted by recruiters or potential employers. As the world’s largest professional network with over 380 million members worldwide and more than 7 million members in Australia, you’d be mad not to join! This value-packed service includes professional LinkedIn strategy development and advice, LinkedIn Profile Tips guide, and a full keyword optimised LinkedIn profile or update (depending on your needs) including:
- Experience (up to 15 years);
- Certifications and Courses;
- Languages, Volunteering, Honours/Awards, Patents, Causes, Organisations, Projects, (as appropriate);
- Suggested Groups to join;
- Suggested Companies to follow;
- Your supplied photo updated and cropped;
- Background photo;
- Your content uploaded to your online profile; and
- LinkedIn Tips Guide.
LinkedIn Coaching: Join Sarah for a 30-minute phone coaching session on how to get the most out of your online profile including managing settings, job seeking tools, making connections and networking, and improving visibility/validation. This service also includes a Personalised Coaching Summary – a brief overview of our session with screenshots to assist with your LinkedIn usage. You’ll also receive a LinkedIn Connection Kit – if you’d like to build meaningful connections, this handy resource will arm you with some helpful tips and tools. It’s full of scripts you can use to be more effective in using LinkedIn as a tool for making and maximising LinkedIn connections.
45 minute Interview Skills Training Session (Skype/phone): Our customised interview training service will help you manage interview stress, negotiate the salary you deserve, and ensure you are prepared for your job interview.
- Learn how to handle the toughest interview questions including behavioural and salary questions and responses
- Find out what your obstacles to success are and develop strategies to overcome them
- Learn how to sell yourself as a valuable asset, not just another candidate
- Increase your success rate at job interviews
Thank You E-Note: A well-written thank you letter can make the difference between winning the job, or not. Your thank you letter will be prepared after your job interview and fully customised to the role and the interviewer(s). Its purpose is to communicate information that was not shared during the interview, respond to any concerns that may have been raised, reinforce points from the interview, distinguish you as different from other candidates, and of course build a relationship with the hiring authority and keep you top-of-mind.
This service includes:
- 30-45 minute phone consultation in addition to your completion of an information form. The phone interview will allow us to draw out all critical information so that all vital aspects of your story can be told, including forensic questioning examining your unique talents and analysing your career and value you offer the prospective employer;
- ATS-optimised designed resume. If you are applying online there’s a good chance that your resume will be received, scanned by an ATS (applicant tracking system), and entered into a recruiter’s database. Your resume won’t meet human eyes until after it’s been classified by a computer – and even then it will only be read by a person if it’s a good match for an electronic search. We’ll optimise your resume for ATS, ensuring it contains the correct formatting and industry-specific keywords to increase its chances of passing through and being picked up by any resume scanning software.
- Full colour personalised resume design with advanced formatting based on your unique requirements, career goals and target role/industry (Executive Packages only, or upon request).
- Your resume in MS Word (email) and PDF (print) formats.
Contact us to discuss your unique requirements and we can tailor a package for you.
Servicing Australia: Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra | Adelaide | Perth | Darwin | Hobart