The all-inclusive Elite Package is, quite simply, the solution to your immediate career needs and ultimate success. Do you want to be showcased at the top of your game for higher paid, more competitive positions? Then the Elite Package is for you.
Professional Resume: Do you have a clearly defined goal but need a professional resume that reflects your expertise? We will create your powerful, branded, keyword optimised executive resume, focusing on your key achievements and contributions to demonstrate the value you can bring to an organisation.
Cover Letter: Cover letters are often overlooked as an unimportant aspect of a job application. This is simply not true – cover letters are vital as they establish all-important rapport with the prospective employer and effectively communicate your personal brand whilst highlighting some of your key achievements and strengths.
E-Note: A cut and refined version of the traditional cover letter, perfectly suited to today’s digital age. The E-Note gets straight to the point and eliminates unnecessary information; it’s just a third to a half a page and appears in the body of your email to the hiring authority, guaranteeing it will be seen and you’re effectively selling yourself before any attachments are even opened.
LinkedIn Profile Development: LinkedIn can help you effectively position yourself in the competitive job market, network with like-minded people in your industry, and apply for advertised jobs through an online database. You may even be headhunted by recruiters or potential employers. As the world’s largest professional network with over 380 million members worldwide and more than 7 million members in Australia, you’d be mad not to join! This value-packed service includes professional LinkedIn strategy development and advice, LinkedIn Profile Tips guide, and a full keyword optimised LinkedIn profile or update (depending on your needs) including:
- Experience (up to 15 years);
- Certifications and Courses;
- Languages, Volunteering, Honours/Awards, Patents, Causes, Organisations, Projects, (as appropriate);
- Suggested Groups to join;
- Suggested Companies to follow;
- Your supplied photo updated and cropped;
- Background photo;
- Your content uploaded to your online profile; and
- LinkedIn Tips Guide.
Thank You E-Note: A well-written thank you letter can make the difference between winning the job, or not. Your thank you letter will be prepared after your job interview and fully customised to the role and the interviewer(s). Its purpose is to communicate information that was not shared during the interview, respond to any concerns that may have been raised, reinforce points from the interview, distinguish you as different from other candidates, and of course build a relationship with the hiring authority and keep you top-of-mind.
Executive Biography Suite (included in Executive Packages only): A well-written corporate profile or bio can be used as a marketing tool to entice investors and clients, as an introduction, for networking purposes, public speaking, or as part of your job search. This service includes a range of profiles for different situations: a full bio (1 page), and 100 word and 50 word bios for articles, public speaking and introductions. Your dynamic and concise corporate bio suite will be interesting, engaging, and of course, personally branded and unique.
Networking Resume: A visually engaging 1-page overview of your value proposition, expertise, career highlights and key achievements, with your professional brand and target at the forefront; the Networking Resume is perfect for distributing to past and present colleagues, business associates, connections, and even friends and family, so they can quickly gain an understanding of what you do and the value you offer. The addition of this approach to your job search could potentially open doors you didn’t know existed; after all, networking has always been, and will always be, the number one job search strategy.
Job Search Strategy & Coaching Program: Delivered by a Certified Professional in Online Job Search and Reputation Management, this service includes 2 x sessions with a complete 12 Step Action Plan. With access to the latest tools and research, this program can establish an online identity and support you to uncover the hidden job market. (This service is only offered if you have ordered the Professional Resume service and LinkedIn Profile Creation/Optimisation service.) As part of the Job Search Program you will receive:
- 30 minute initial consultation to assess your goals and objectives;
- 12 Step Action Plan that you can implement immediately and start noticing real results;
- List of recruiters and hiring managers to target;
- Example wording for communication structure;
- Tips and advice based on your goals; and
- 45 minute follow up coaching session.
This service includes:
- 30-45 minute phone consultation in addition to your completion of an information form. The phone interview will allow us to draw out all critical information so that all vital aspects of your story can be told, including forensic questioning examining your unique talents and analysing your career and value you offer the prospective employer;
- ATS-optimised designed resume. If you are applying online there’s a good chance that your resume will be received, scanned by an ATS (applicant tracking system), and entered into a recruiter’s database. Your resume won’t meet human eyes until after it’s been classified by a computer – and even then it will only be read by a person if it’s a good match for an electronic search. We’ll optimise your resume for ATS, ensuring it contains the correct formatting and industry-specific keywords to increase its chances of passing through and being picked up by any resume scanning software.
- Full colour personalised resume design with advanced formatting based on your unique requirements, career goals and target role/industry (Executive Packages only, or upon request).
- Your resume in MS Word (email) and PDF (print) formats.
Contact us to discuss your unique requirements and we can tailor a package for you.
Servicing Australia: Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra | Adelaide | Perth | Darwin | Hobart