Professional resume writing services and LinkedIn services
We know how top-tier executives and aspiring leaders operate and what is expected of them. We work with the ‘best and the brightest’ in business to help leverage their successes to prove to Boards and executive teams that they can make a difference. We will focus on your key achievements/contributions to demonstrate the value you can bring to an organisation. Your winning resume will be visually dynamic, keyword rich and tailored to the target audience, and reviewed easily in 10 seconds by the hiring authority. Please see our resume samples page for an insight into what we can do for you. This service includes:
- 30-45 minute phone consultation in addition to your completion of an information form. The phone interview will allow me to draw out all critical information so that all vital aspects of your story can be told, including forensic questioning examining your unique talents and analysing your career and value you offer the prospective employer;
- Full colour personalised resume design with advanced formatting based on your unique requirements, career goals and target role/industry;
- Your professional resume in MS Word (email), PDF (print) and ATS-optimised formats.
A visually engaging 1-page overview of your value proposition, expertise, career highlights and key achievements, with your professional brand and target at the forefront; the Networking Resume is perfect for distributing to past and present colleagues, business associates, connections, and even friends and family, so they can quickly gain an understanding of what you do and the value you offer. The addition of this approach to your job search could potentially open doors you didn’t know existed; after all, networking has always been, and will always be, the number 1 job search strategy.
Cover letters are often overlooked as an unimportant aspect of a job application. This is simply not true – cover letters are vital as they establish all-important rapport with the prospective employer and effectively communicate your personal brand whilst highlighting some of your key achievements and strengths.
The E-Note is a cut and refined version of the traditional cover letter, perfectly suited to today’s digital age. The E-Note gets straight to the point; it’s just a third to a half a page and appears in the body of your email to the hiring authority, guaranteeing it will be seen and you’re effectively selling yourself before any attachments are even opened.
Thank You E-Note
A well-written thank you letter can make the difference between winning the job, or not. Your thank you letter will be prepared after your job interview and fully customised to the role and the interviewer(s). Its purpose is to communicate information that was not shared during the interview, respond to any concerns that may have been raised, reinforce points from the interview, distinguish you as different from other candidates, and of course build a relationship with the hiring authority and keep you top-of-mind.
LinkedIn Profile Starter/Update
LinkedIn can help you effectively position yourself in the competitive job market, network with like-minded people in your industry, and apply for advertised jobs through an online database. You may even be headhunted by recruiters or potential employers. As the world’s largest professional network with over 380 million members worldwide and more than 7 million members in Australia, you’d be mad not to join! This LinkedIn service includes professional LinkedIn consulting, strategy development and advice, LinkedIn Profile Tips guide, and a keyword optimised LinkedIn profile including the following sections:
- Summary with Specialties;
- Professional Experience (Current Job only);
- Your supplied photo updated and cropped; and
- Your content uploaded to your online profile.
LinkedIn Profile Development
The value-packed LinkedIn Enhancer includes all services from the LinkedIn Starter/Update, plus plenty of extras to create an all-star profile. Service includes:
- Professional Experience (15 years);
- Certifications and Courses;
- Languages, Volunteering, Honours/Awards, Patents, Causes, Organisations, Projects, (as appropriate);
- Suggested Groups to join;
- Suggested Companies to follow;
- Your supplied photo updated and cropped;
- Background photo;
- Your content uploaded to your online profile; and
- LinkedIn Tips Guide.
LinkedIn Coaching & Personalised Coaching Summary
Join Sarah for a 30-minute phone coaching session on how to get the most out of your online profile including managing settings, job seeking tools, making connections and networking, and improving visibility/validation. This service also includes a Personalised Coaching Summary – a brief overview of our session with screenshots to assist with your LinkedIn usage. You’ll also receive a LinkedIn Connection Kit – if you’d like to build meaningful connections, this handy resource will arm you with some helpful tips and tools. It’s full of scripts you can use to be more effective in using LinkedIn as a tool for making and maximising LinkedIn connections.
E-Book – Getting Started With LinkedIn in Your Job Search
A value packed 42-page resource with more than 75 screen shots that will show you how to set up you LinkedIn account, edit your account, control your privacy settings, and more! Your investment – $27
Executive Biography Suite
A well-written corporate profile or bio can be used as a marketing tool to entice investors and clients, as an introduction, for networking purposes, public speaking, or as part of your job search. This service includes a range of profiles for different situations: a full bio (1 page), and 100 word and 50 word bios for articles, public speaking and introductions. Your dynamic and concise corporate bio suite will be interesting, engaging, and of course, personally branded and unique.
Job Search Strategy & Coaching Program
Delivered by a Certified Professional in Online Job Search and Reputation Management, this service includes a complete 12 Step Action Plan. With access to the latest tools and research, this program can establish an online identity and support you to uncover the hidden job market. (This service is only offered if you have ordered the Professional Resume service and LinkedIn Profile Creation/Optimisation service.) As part of the Job Search Program you will receive:
- Assessment of your goals and objectives;
- 12 Step Action Plan that you can implement immediately and start noticing real results;
- List of recruiters and hiring managers to target;
- Example wording for communication structure;
- Tips and advice based on your goals; and
- 45 minute follow up coaching session, if required.
Interview Skills Training
Executives, professionals and graduates engage Sarah Cronin Consulting to improve their skills in interviewing and presenting themselves as the ideal candidate for the position. Our customised interview training service will help you manage interview stress, negotiate the salary you deserve, and ensure you are prepared for your job interview.
- Learn how to handle the toughest interview questions including behavioural and salary questions and responses;
- Find out what your obstacles to success are and develop strategies to overcome them;
- Learn how to sell yourself as a valuable asset, not just another candidate;
- Increase your success rate at job interviews.
We conduct face-to-face Interview Training sessions at our Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast office, or via Skype/phone. Click here to learn more about our Interview Skills Training and Coaching service.
Selection criteria are mandatory for most government roles, but can be time-consuming and difficult to write if you’re not sure how to go about it. We have extensive experience in writing selection criteria for a wide range of different roles and sectors, including full comprehensive selection criteria, cover letters addressing selection criteria, and statements of claim.
Please contact us for a quote in relation to any of these services.
Go back to packages overview.
Servicing Australia: Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Canberra | Adelaide | Perth | Darwin | Hobart